Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby Jennings #2

It's a Boy!

We went to the doctor this morning and our next baby, to be born on or around April 26th, is a boy. The funny thing is that when we found out that Mary was a girl, I almost cried. I'd wanted a boy, and this time I almost cried too, guess I wanted another girl. We're very excited and pleased to find that everything looks healthy. What a little mover we have. This baby stuff is fun!

PS We'll take all the name suggestions we can. What do you call a boy?

2 comments:

AMiller said...

WOW - I just assumed it would be a girl. Don't know why. Hmmm, I like the name Beckett. I also really like Bible names; a friend of mine named their boy Abrahm (A-Brum). Kinda a new twist on the Old Testament name - I like it, too. Fun Fun Fun.

Emily said...

name him shaun...it's so manly and cute!