Friday, March 7, 2008

Tapes?

Does anyone really use tapes anymore? I would guess most of you don't even own a tape player.

I found that I have a collection of tapes that I never listen to anymore or have never listened to in the first place. For some reason I have had a hard time throwing them away though. I feel like they may be important or useful or that someday I will wish I had them to listen to. It's time to finally give up and get rid of them and I have the perfect way to do it: a little girl. She demolished this tape tonight and had the time of her life. She thinks this stuff is so cool. I like to let her destroy some things - aka play with them - so she is okay when I have important things and have to tell her 'no", or "don't touch", or "that needs to stay", or "not for babies."

No comments: