Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Okay - I know my dad forwards Tara's emails to everyone, but just in case you missed it, here is an excerpt from one of Tara's emails.

So, every morning I wake up, get ready for the day for 31/2 hours (shower, breakfast, study...lots of study), and then I walk outside into my own winter wonderland. I want to sing that song almost every morning when I leave the house...and I usually do:) I love winter. It's so beautiful everywhere. The trees are all white everywhere, and the air is so crisp. Plus, I can hear the snow crunch under my feet. That's fun too. And, when we ride on the bus, and the windows are all frosted over, I often find hand prints or little footprints made by hands. It's makes me grateful to be here.

Are missionaries supposed to be this positive? I am so grateful to have Tara as a little sister. She makes me want to be a better person because she sees so much good in everything. Anyway - I just thought I would share.

1 comment: